I found this floating about the intertubes and thought it was worth a laugh.
The George W. Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages. You’ll want to be one of the first to make a contribution to this great man’s legacy.
The Library will include:
* The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
* The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you can’t remember anything.
* The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don’t have to even show up.
* The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don’t let you in.
* The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don’t let you out.
* The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room (Which no one has been able to find).
* The Iraq War Room. After you complete your first tour, they make you to go back for second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tours.
* The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shooting gallery.
* Plans also include: The K-Street Project Gift Shop – Where you can buy (or just steal) an election.
* The Airport Men’s Room,where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
* Last, but not least,there will be an entire floor devoted to a 7/8 scale model of the President’s ego.
* To highlight the President’s accomplishments, the museum will provide guests with electron microscopes.
* W’s Living-Will wall: a large floor-to-ceiling TV screen will feature W’s magnanimous gesture — with one caveat: the offer of his brain to the national organ-transplant association, but for use solely in the event that a flea has a cerebral hemorrhage.