The tiger is roaring again. Apparently all that needed to be adjusted was a screw on the carburator that allowed the car to idle. Not sure why is came loose but pretty happy it was a simple and cheap resolution to the problem. I took an exhaust pipe which had a hole into the garage as I wanted to test my MIG welder. I have the argon – carbon dioxide gas now which will provide a more steady weld bead. I was a bit discouraged at first as it was sputtering. I was worried about voltage, the gas, etc. Finally after adjusting the wire speed and temp settings I managed to find the right flow. So I patched the hole so will grind smooth tomorrow and voila. Will then do those elusive floors panels.
School is a bit slow but that is normal to start. It is still intimidating to a certain degree. New terms, new topics, exams, certs. Just need to take it easy and take it slow. But it’s still very cool.